Backup4all v9.6 is now available. This is an important update, as it adds a new backup plugin, an improved Turkish translation and multiple improvements for cloud backups. You can download the new version here: Download Backup4all.
What’s new in Backup4all 9.6
- Added: Backup plugin for Bitdefender Total Security
- Updated: Turkish language
- Fixed: Dropbox re-authentication was required for scheduled backups
- Fixed: List index out of bounds error for some Google Drive backups
- Fixed: Could not backup specific characters to OneDrive
- Fixed: Restore files when using Box as a destination
- Fixed: Error when media burner was disconnected
- Fixed: Backup to CD/DVD did not perform retries
- Fixed: Jobs were not renamed if destination was in the cloud
- Fixed: Could not upload catalog to Google Drive in some cases
- Fixed: Azure shared access signature did not work correctly
This version update is free for all users that have an existing valid license of Backup4all 9.x.
However, this version is not free for users of previous versions of Backup4all (1.x – 8.x). If you own a previous version and want to test Backup4all 9.6, you can install a 30 day free trial here: Download Backup4all 9.6.
Important note: only Backup4all 9.x has been tested and is fully compatible with Windows 11. We cannot guarantee that older versions (i.e. 8.x or older) are still compatible with Windows 11, and those aren’t actively developed anymore.
We highly recommend upgrading to the latest version to be sure your backups will continue to run even after you migrate to Windows 11. To upgrade visit this page: Upgrade Backup4all
Of course, as always we encourage feedback so if you want to share with us your opinion regarding this new release feel free to add your comment.