[EXPIRED] Halloween Sale: 40% Off Backup4all Pro & Backup4all Monitor
UPDATE: This promotion expired. We run promotions regularly so you should subscribe to our newsletter to be announced when Backup4all is discounted again: Subscribe to the Backup4all newsletter.
For all those that celebrate it we’d like to wish you Happy Halloween! We are organizing a special Halloween sale, where you can buy Backup4all Professional and/or Backup4all Monitor with a 40% discount.
BACKUP4ALL PROFESSIONAL – 40% DISCOUNT
Instead of the full price of US$ 49.99 you pay only US$ 29.99* per license. Here’s how you can buy Backup4all Professional with the 40% discount:
- Click on the following link to buy a Backup4all Professional license: Backup4all Professional (40% off)
- The discount will be applied automatically, all you have to do is enter your billing details and pay to finalize the order
*VAT/Sales Tax might be added
BACKUP4ALL MONITOR – 40% DISCOUNT
You pay US$ 2.99* per license instead of the full price of US$ 4.99 per license. Backup4all Monitor is an add-on product that helps you remotely monitor your Backup4all backups (it works only with Backup4all). Here’s how you can order Backup4all Monitor with a 40% discount:
- Buy a 5-licenses pack of Backup4all Monitor by clicking on the following link: Backup4all Monitor (5-licenses pack)
- Buy a 10-licenses pack of Backup4all Monitor by clicking on the following link: Backup4all Monitor (10-licenses pack)
- Buy a 20-licenses pack of Backup4all Monitor by clicking on the following link: Backup4all Monitor (20-licenses pack)
* VAT/Sales Tax might be added
Details regarding this special Halloween promotion:
- Promotion is valid between October 21st and November 2nd, 2022 – orders after that date will have the full price so HURRY before you miss this deal
- Be sure to share this deal with friends, they’ll appreciate the tip if they’re looking for an excellent data backup software.
Why choose Backup4all?
If you’ve just heard about Backup4all, here’s a few features that should help you decide to use it (if the discount hasn’t!):
- 45+ cloud backup destinations. Back-up your data in the cloud to Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, BOX, Hidrive, Hubic, Google Cloud Storage and over 36 Amazon S3 Compatible cloud destinations (i.e. Cisco, Hitachi, Tiscali, Verizon).
- 100+ free backup plugins. You can load plugins for backing up or restoring specific programs’ settings or other custom data (like game saves, email data, etc.). A plugin is actually an XML file that once imported in Backup4all adds a predefined backup.
- Military-grade security. You can encrypt your backups using 128-bit, 192-bit and 256-bit AES encryption. You also have an option to lock Backup4all’s interface so that it will require a password to allow modifying its settings.
- True incremental & smart backups. During an incremental backup, only files changed since the most recent backup are included. Its advantage is that it takes the least time to complete. Backup4all employs a unique system that decides automatically what backup type to use in order to save the most file versions (within the same allotted storage space) on your destination and improve the backup speed.
- Email notifications. You can configure Backup4all to send custom emails after a backup finished, with success, error and warning notifications. Additional options allow you to attach the backup log file and send the email to several addresses.
- Built-in scheduler. You can easily set up a powerful scheduler using predefined (or custom) scheduling configurations to make unattended backups. This way you set the backup and forget about it.
- Backup4all Monitor. Backup4all Monitor provides real-time and historical monitoring for actions executed by Backup4all on remote machines. You can monitor remotely backup/test/restore & cleanup job actions from any client computer that has Backup4all installed.
- … and many more other features. You can see a full list here: Backup4all Features.