Backup4all 8.5 was released, an update that includes new backup plugins, updated cloud restore and other changes. Update is highly recommended. What’s new in Backup4all 8.5:
- New: Added backup plugin for LibreOffice
- New: Added backup plugin for WhatsApp
- New: Added backup plugin for Telegram
- New: Serbian language added for the user interface (both Latin and Cyrillic)
- Update: Time stamp is now preserved when restoring from cloud backups
- Update: Mail App plugin works with the latest version now
- Update: Backup plugin creator on 64-bit systems
- Fix: Memory leaks occurring in specific situations
Notice to previous versions users (Backup4all 2.x, 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x): Backup4all 8.5 will be installed separately and allows you to import the backup jobs from the previous version (once imported, they cannot be used in the previous version). To upgrade visit this page: Upgrade Backup4all
This version update is free for all users that have an existing valid license of Backup4all 8.x.
However, this version is not free for users of previous versions of Backup4all (1.x – 7.x). If you own a previous version and want to test Backup4all 8.5, you can install a 30 day free trial here: Download Backup4all 8.5.