Backup4all 8.2 was released, an update that includes various improvements and fixes. Update is recommended. What’s new in Backup4all 8.2:
- Modified and excluded versions of the same file in a backup number
- Console was blocked when the monitoring service stopped responding
- Access violation at address 018A40E0 in module ‘Backup4all.EXE’
- Error backing up Outlook during the ‘Creating block list’ phase
- Access violation when importing backup jobs from previous versions
Notice to previous versions users (Backup4all 2.x, 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x): Backup4all 8.2 will be installed separately and allows you to import the backup jobs from the previous version (once imported, they cannot be used in the previous version). To upgrade visit this page: Upgrade Backup4all
This version update is free for all users that have an existing valid license of Backup4all 8.x.
However, this version is not free for users of previous versions of Backup4all (1.x – 7.x). If you own a previous version and want to test Backup4all 8.2, you can install a 30 day free trial here: Download Backup4all 8.2.