Backup4all 3.3 was released. This is a major version release and contains a lot of new features and improvements. It includes a new FTP test option and the possibility to run backups at system shutdown.
It is a free upgrade for existing users. You can download it here: https://www.backup4all.com/download.html
What’s new in Backup4all 3.3:
- Added option to test FTP backups using the XCRC command (if supported by the server)
- Option to run backup at system shutdown
- “Backup open files (XP/2003 Server only)” is now an optional setting
- Added option to “Abort backup when network sources are not available”
- Improved progress reporting
- Option to set “Default compression filter” values
- Detailed logging process
- Bug fixes
This update is free for all registered users of Backup4all 3.x, for previous version owners (i.e. 2.x) you have the option to upgrade by visiting this URL: https://www.backup4all.com/upgrade.html
As always we welcome any feedback regarding this release, so feel free to add your comment here or add a post on our Forums if you’re already a member.