Backup4all 3.2 was released. This is a major version release and contains a lot of new features and improvements. It includes new scheduler options and design fixes.
It is a free upgrade for existing users. You can download it here: https://www.backup4all.com/download.html
What’s new in Backup4all 3.2:
- Option to choose “Windows Scheduler” or “standalone scheduler” for scheduled backup jobs before “Import”
- “Import inactive schedulers” option added
- “Close after run” option added to “Create Shortcut” when using the main application
- “Hide Window” option added to “Create Shortcut” when using command line application
- “Backup list” window is now resizable
- Minor bug fixes
This update is free for all registered users of Backup4all 3.x, for previous version owners (i.e. 2.x) you have the option to upgrade by visiting this URL: https://www.backup4all.com/upgrade.html
As always we welcome any feedback regarding this release, so feel free to add your comment here or add a post on our Forums if you’re already a member.