Backup4all 3.1 was released. This is a major version release and contains a lot of new features and improvements. It includes a new FTP resuming option and SSL support for email notifications.
It is a free upgrade for existing users. You can download it here: https://www.backup4all.com/download.html
What’s new in Backup4all 3.1:
- Added FTP resuming support (within a certain number of retry times)
- SSL support for email notifications
- Option to “Compress the log file” when using email notifications
- Option to “Use standalone scheduler” (by default Windows scheduler is used)
- Added “Hide window” for command line application (will run in background)
- Added “Load CD/DVD before backup” option
- Added option to “Warn before canceling backup”
- Added option to “Show hidden files in open dialogs”
- Added “No success sound” to sound notifications
- Added “No success email” to email notifications
- Minor bug fixes
This update is free for all registered users of Backup4all 3.x, for previous version owners (i.e. 2.x) you have the option to upgrade by visiting this URL: https://www.backup4all.com/upgrade.html
As always we welcome any feedback regarding this release, so feel free to add your comment here or add a post on our Forums if you’re already a member.