Backup4all 2.1 was released. This is a major version release and contains a lot of new features and improvements. It includes support for unlimited ZIP file size and other improvements.
It is a free upgrade for existing users. You can download it here: https://www.backup4all.com/download.html
What’s new in Backup4all 2.1:
- Unlimited zip file size (zip64 support), faster zipping algorithm, compatible with all zip applications
- CD burner updated to support more CD writers
- Separate description for each backup increment
- Multi language support
- Multiple selection in the explore view
- Clear backup action has now parameters
- Backup errors are separated from the backup warnings
- Minor bug fixes
This update is free for all registered users of Backup4all 2.x, for previous version owners (i.e. 1.x) you have the option to upgrade by visiting this URL: https://www.backup4all.com/upgrade.html
As always we welcome any feedback regarding this release, so feel free to add your comment here or add a post on our Forums if you’re already a member.