Backup4all 1.3 was released. This is a major version release and contains a lot of new features and improvements. It includes a help file, improved backup logging and other important updates.
It is a free upgrade for existing users. You can download it here: https://www.backup4all.com/download.html
What’s new in Backup4all 1.3:
- Help file has been added with support for context menu
- Corrections made in file filter configuration
- Enhanced support for browsing Explore View during the backup process
- Improved statistics
- Corrections made in handling .bkc files
- Improved backup logging; error log added
- Corrections made in scheduler
- More precise progress status when backing up
- Warning dialog if the backup size exceeds 2 GBytes
- Optimized access to removable media
This update is free for all registered users of Backup4all 1.x.
As always we welcome any feedback regarding this release, so feel free to add your comment here or add a post on our Forums if you’re already a member.