It’s been a while since our last giveaway, so we’re launching a new one, still focusing on providing licenses for security products. This time we have 10 licenses for Comodo Internet Security Pro 2012 to be given away, if you know the drill just scroll down to the giveaway widget and participate. We will launch other similar promotions in the future, so be sure to subscribe to our RSS feed to be announced when a new giveaway is posted.
This giveaway has the same rules as previous ones, meaning:
- Each of the 10 licenses is valid for 1 year and can be installed on 1 PC
- The winners will have the same benefits as a regular paying customer of Comodo ISP 2012
- There are no restrictions at all to participate, anyone can sign-up for this giveaway
- The giveaway begins now and ends one week from now, on Monday the 17th 2012
- The winners will be selected randomly and contacted via email (if the winner doesn’t reply in 5 working days after receiving the notification email, we reserve the right to select someone else from the reserves)
- All you have to do to participate is sign-up for the giveaway using the widget below (you can sign-up using your Facebook account or by entering your email address). You can increase the number of entries for this giveaway by performing additional actions
About Comodo ISP 2012
Comodo Internet Security Pro 2012 is an all-in-one protection suite which includes an antivirus, firewall, active defense, sandbox technology and live expert virus removal. Combined with a 24/7 remote support, it offers a very good protection level.
Comodo Internet Security Pro 2012 features:
- Firewall – Comodo was known for its firewall solution long before the suite was released.
- Defense+ Technology – a proactive level of protection that isolates malware from files automatically.
- Minimal Interruptions – most of the decisions are made automatically by it without asking for input (has a game mode too).
- Spyware Scanning – malware infections are detected and cleaned from registry and disks automatically.
- Cloud based Antivirus – the AV detects malicious files even if a user does not have an updated virus definition.
- Unlimited Live Expert Virus Removal – this feature means that experts from Comodo will clean your PC, uninstall old antivirus, and ensure your PC remains clean.
- $500 Virus-Free Guarantee – If a computer running Comodo Internet Security becomes infected with viruses in such way that it cannot be restored to a previous working state, Comodo will cover the cost of repair by a Comodo certified service up to $500.
- Compatibility – Comodo is compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP (32-bit and 64 bit).
To be able to successfully install and run Comodo Internet Security, users would need 152 MB RAM / 400 MB hard disk space. The disk space needed for installation is rather large compared to other similar products but it is acceptable as today’s disks reach terabytes in size.
Don’t forget to participate in this giveaway and share it with others. If you have an opinion on this giveaway or regarding Comodo Internet Security, feel free to leave a comment.