Backup4all 8.8 was released, an important update that adds several new backup plugins, an updated engine for Azure backups and other fixes. Update is highly recommended. What’s new in Backup4all 8.8:
5 more backup plugins added. We’ve added 5 more backup plugins that you can load in Backup4all to easily backup these apps:
- Backup plugin for QuickBooks
- Backup plugin for dBpoweramp
- Backup plugin for FileZilla Client
- Backup plugin for OpenToonz
- Backup plugin for Avidemux
We’re constantly adding new backup plugins, and those will be automatically added in the list of available plugins if you keep Backup4all up-to-date.
This new version also includes several other fixes and updates:
- Updated: Engine for Azure backups
- Fixed: Error when merging backups in some situations
- Fixed: Bad Request when backing up large files to Amazon S3
- Fixed: Double icons displayed in the check for updates window
Notice to previous versions users (Backup4all 2.x, 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x): Backup4all 8.8 will be installed separately and allows you to import the backup jobs from the previous version (once imported, they cannot be used in the previous version). To upgrade visit this page: Upgrade Backup4all
This version update is free for all users that have an existing valid license of Backup4all 8.x.
However, this version is not free for users of previous versions of Backup4all (1.x – 7.x). If you own a previous version and want to test Backup4all 8.8, you can install a 30 day free trial here: Download Backup4all 8.8.