Backup4all 8.4 was released, an update that includes new backup plugins, languages, updated ribbon theme and other changes. Update is highly recommended. What’s new in Backup4all 8.4:
- New: Added backup plugin for Audacity
- New: Added backup plugin for OcenAudio
- New: Added backup plugin for SlimCleaner
- New: Serbian language added for the user interface (both Latin and Cyrillic)
- New: Updated design for the ribbon interface with new styling options
- Update: Dutch language updated
- Update: Japanese language updated
- Update: Manual activation window was redesigned
- Fix: Selective restore with file filtering ignored main folder
- Fix: Group name tag in email templates was not displaying proper information
- Fix: Multiple “new version available” update windows
- Fix: Timestamp error for scheduled backups
Notice to previous versions users (Backup4all 2.x, 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x): Backup4all 8.4 will be installed separately and allows you to import the backup jobs from the previous version (once imported, they cannot be used in the previous version). To upgrade visit this page: Upgrade Backup4all
This version update is free for all users that have an existing valid license of Backup4all 8.x.
However, this version is not free for users of previous versions of Backup4all (1.x – 7.x). If you own a previous version and want to test Backup4all 8.4, you can install a 30 day free trial here: Download Backup4all 8.4.