Backup4all 8.3 was released, an update that includes email improvements, adds new languages and other fixes. Update is highly recommended. What’s new in Backup4all 8.3:
- New: Added Brazilian Portuguese language
- New: Added Danish language
- New: Added Dutch language
- New: Added French language
- New: Added Korean language
- New: Added Portuguese language
- New: Added Romanian language
- New: Added Turkish language
- Update: Major improvements for email notifications
- Update: Optimized cloud backups when timeouts occur
- Fix: Schedulers ordered by date were not displayed properly
Notice to previous versions users (Backup4all 2.x, 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x): Backup4all 8.3 will be installed separately and allows you to import the backup jobs from the previous version (once imported, they cannot be used in the previous version). To upgrade visit this page: Upgrade Backup4all
This version update is free for all users that have an existing valid license of Backup4all 8.x.
However, this version is not free for users of previous versions of Backup4all (1.x – 7.x). If you own a previous version and want to test Backup4all 8.3, you can install a 30 day free trial here: Download Backup4all 8.3.