Backup4all 1.2 was released. This is a major version release and contains a lot of new features and improvements. This version has an improved backup speed, option to minimize to tray and other important updates.
It is a free upgrade for existing users. You can download it here: https://www.backup4all.com/download.html
What’s new in Backup4all 1.2:
- Backup speed was drastically improved
- An option to minimize on tray was added
- Backup summary was improved in both layout and content
- A new option is available for hiding background image on the left side of application’s main form
- You can add individual files to the backup source, not only folders
- Corrections made for incremental backup
- Shut down problem for Win2000 was corrected
- A visual sign is shown for backups that are currently executed. Active backups window was added
- A new option to hide scheduler warning
- Cosmetic changes to the user interface, new shortcuts
This update is free for all registered users of Backup4all 1.x.
As always we welcome any feedback regarding this release, so feel free to add your comment here or add a post on our Forums if you’re already a member.