UPDATE: This promotion expired. We run promotions regularly so you should subscribe to our newsletter to be announced when Backup4all is discounted again: Subscribe to the Backup4all newsletter.
We wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!
Starting today we run a special holiday promotion for Backup4all users, where you will receive a 30% discount for any orders placed until January 3rd, 2020. To receive the discount simply use the following coupon code on the checkout page: BCHRMB19ab
Please note that our offices will be closed between December 22nd and January 3rd. Only urgent support emails will be answered during this period.
Here’s how you can buy Backup4all Professional with the 30% discount:
- Add a Backup4all license to your cart by clicking on the following link: Backup4all Professional (30% off)
- The discount will be applied automatically, all you have to do is click on “Checkout” to finalize your order
Your cart will show the discount and the total value you’ll pay, just like you see in the image below:
Extra details regarding this special Christmas promotion:
- There’s no quantity limit, you can order as many new licenses as you need. Volume discounts also apply so the more you order, the steeper the discount
- Promotion is valid until January 3rd, 2020 – orders after that date will have the full price so HURRY before you miss this deal
- Be sure to share this deal with friends, they’ll appreciate the tip if they’re looking for an excellent backup software.
If you have any questions or suggestions use the comment section.
Why choose Backup4all?
If you’ve just heard about Backup4all, here’s a few features that should help you decide to use it (if the discount hasn’t!):
- 45+ cloud backup destinations. Back-up your data in the cloud to Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, BOX, Hidrive, Hubic, Google Cloud Storage and over 36 Amazon S3 Compatible cloud destinations (i.e. Cisco, Hitachi, Tiscali, Verizon).
- 100+ free backup plugins. You can load plugins for backing up or restoring specific programs’ settings or other custom data (like game saves, email data, etc.). A plugin is actually an XML file that once imported in Backup4all adds a predefined backup.
- Military-grade security. You can encrypt your backups using 128-bit, 192-bit and 256-bit AES encryption. You also have an option to lock Backup4all’s interface so that it will require a password to allow modifying its settings.
- True incrementals & smart backups. During an incremental backup, only files changed since the most recent backup are included. Its advantage is that it takes the least time to complete. Backup4all employs a unique system that decides automatically what backup type to use in order to save the most file versions (within the same allotted storage space) on your destination and improve the backup speed.
- Email notifications. You can configure Backup4all to send custom emails after a backup finished, with success, error and warning notifications. Additional options allow you to attach the backup log file and send the email to several addresses.
- Built-in scheduler. You can easily set up a powerful scheduler using predefined (or custom) scheduling configurations to make unattended backups. This way you set the backup and forget about it.
- … and many more other features. You can see a full list here: Backup4all Features.