A new major update was released, Backup4all 6.5. This new version completes the translation of the interface in 4 languages and contains some smaller fixes. You can download it here: Download Backup4all 6.5.
Here’s an overview on what was added in the recent version:
- Update: Spanish translation updated
- Update: Catalan language file updated
- Update: German translation updated
- Update: Activation form redesign
- Fix: Improved blocked port detection for Cloud authentication
- Fix: Backups to Dropbox did not work correctly in certain situations
This version update is free for all users that have an existing valid license of Backup4all 6.x.
However, this version is not free for users of previous versions of Backup4all (1.x – 5.x). If you own a previous version and want to test Backup4all 6.5, you can install a 30 day free trial here: Download Backup4all 6.5.
When you’re ready to make the switch, just import the backup jobs from the older version and purchase an upgrade. Prices for upgrades vary depending on what license you currently own, but you can quickly check the pricing by entering your key here: Upgrade Backup4all